What do the most successful dental practices have in common?
They continually train their teams.
Customized, interactive team training workshops conducted at your location.
In-Office Training Workshop 1:
Enhanced Communication Skills to Increase Productivity and Reduce Stress
- Setting practice priorities to maximize efficiency.
- Verbal Skills: Exactly Right Words When You Need Them.
- Implementing The L.E.A.D. System:
- Giving patients “Green Light” referral messages.
- How to take customer service to the next level in an age of changing demographics and new technologies.
- How to convey value to patients and increase case acceptance.
In-Office Training Workshop 2:
Building a Motivated, High Performance Team
This workshop uses the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator). The MBTI sorts people into one of 16 personality types, based on their natural predispositions for processing information, making decisions, relating to others, and generally approaching life. Validated over many decades, the MBTI is the most widely used personality inventory in the world. Each year 3.5 million people take the MBTI. Many major corporations have incorporated MBTI into their training.
The MBTI provides a dental practice with many benefits, including:
- Reducing conflict in the office through greater self-awareness and insights into coworkers’ behavior.
- Helping all team members recognize others’ strengths and become more understanding of differences.
Based on these insights, we then address critical issues in the practice:
- How to trust others and achieve open and honest communication.
- How to create accountability in the office.
- Overcoming complacency and adapting to a changing marketplace.
- Your job as your passion, not as a chore.
- Strengthening bonds with patients through consistent and personal interactions and social media.
These workshops are conducted at your office or at an off-site location of your choosing. Prior to each workshop I confer with the doctor and key members by phone to fine tune and customize the agenda. The length of each session is from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Three-months of structured follow-up by phone and e-mail is included.
Next step: Call 407.324.1333 now or e-mail us below for information on fees and availability.