Great athletes need coaches. Great dentists need coaches, too. Take advantage of the free consultation offer below.
You may need a dental coach if:
- You are facing major decisions about the future of your practice. You are wondering if you should buy, sell, expand, cut back, or bring in another dentist. Ask yourself: Do I need a trusted confident, outside of my business and family—someone who can lead me to the right choices?
- You feel that your team needs more training. Ask yourself: Could targeted training for specific individuals improve their performance and help the bottom line?
- You are not sure if all team members “get it.” Ask yourself: Have I clearly and consistently communicated my expectations to my team?
- You feel that your practice has reached a plateau. Ask yourself: Am I feeling burned out? Or, do I have a lot of energy but just need direction?
- You think that case acceptance should be higher. Ask yourself: Am I using the best verbal skills and teaching my team to follow my lead? Do I have an effective follow-up protocol in place to prevent patients from “falling through the cracks”?
- You are feeling unsure about your management style. Ask yourself: As an employer, am I too harsh, too lenient, or just right?
- You are worried about overhead but you need more help at busy times. Ask yourself: Am I adequately staffed to provide outstanding customer service? Am I utilizing the full talents of everyone on the payroll?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions—or if you have other issues that you would like to discuss in confidence with a highly experienced dental coach, please contact me.
Coaching services are conducted by phone consultations, in-person visits to the office, or both.
Free consultation. Contact me to schedule a free 30-minute telephone coaching session (limited time offer) so I can start helping you immediately. I promise to listen carefully and provide cogent, confidential advice.